Testimonies

Mdm Yeo, 54, Singapore – 20th March 09
Thank you for recommending Natural lady to me. I have been suffering from regular urination whenever I sneeze or cough. I have sought English medication consultation and doctor could only advise me to seek operation. When I got to try this sanitary and use it intensively every 5 hours change, I realise some results. My bladder control for urination has shown improvement after 2 weeks and the absorption of this sanitary is great. Thank you for saving me the operation fees.


Ms Ivy Yee, 22, Singapore – 3rd April 09
When I first got to know natural Lady, I wonder how effective can this be. I requested for a sample pack to test it out. Usually during my menstruation, my flow is heavy and the smell is strong. To my surprise, after using the sample, I realise the difference between natural and other sanitary, there’s no smell and I feel fresh and dry always. Definitely this is a great product.


Mr Tan, 56, Singapore – 11th April 09
I think many people will laugh after hearing man using sanitary pads. However I would like to say I am using this sanitary now. I have been suffering from Hemorrhoids (piles) at my anus area for many years. Every experience in the washroom is terrible to me. I will feel pain and discomfort, and sometimes bleeding. My wife was the one who recommended me to try this product. My first reaction to her was she is crazy by asking a man use sanitary pads. However after much persuasion from her, I threw my pride and give it a try. My first reaction was Natural Lady feels cool and it eases my pain of my piles. So now I am a regular customer of Natural Lady and I am happy with the improvements so far.


Mrs Veronica, 28, Singapore – 27th April 09
I got to know this product from online advertising during my late pregnancy. Taking consideration with its absorption rate, measures for leakage and herbal effect, I decided to give this product a try during my maternity. I have tried many other brands and usually experience tearing, overflow, wet and rashes. After using Natural Lady, I am very satisfied for the comfort it brought back to me. During my warm maternity days, I am glad Natural Lady kept me cool.


Ms Lim, 37, Singapore – 13th May 09
I was recommended this sanitary by my relative. The reason of her recommendation to me was due to my second relapse of ovarian crystals. From start, I perceive my doubts on this herbal sanitary. After the success of my operation, I started a trial natural lady and I felt terrible itchiness. I thought this product was terrible. My relative eventually seeks advice from Pinkwellness team and found the reason of my itchiness is caused by skin contact with the bacterium discharge out. I started changing new liner regularly whenever I experience itchiness and to my surprise, it got better after 3 to 4 days. Another method I tried is by placing liner against my operation wound and my wound healed faster as compared to my first operation. This product has changed my perception totally.